Flickzee.com helps its users find What Movie or TV Show to legally stream online. At flickzee.com, we give utmost importance to user’s privacy and data.
Information we collect from users
The majority of information that we collect about the user includes –
- Information that you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number if you sign up with us through any of the options available.
- Feedback, reviews, ratings, watchlists and other user preference and feedback information that you post in any part of our website.
- We also collect your location information(IP Address, country preferences or zip code) to personalize the product for your preferences. If you use the mobile app or an app on Firestick or any other streaming stick or smart TV.
- Personal preferences information like Streaming Services Subscription, Movie preferences and other
- If you are using our mobile app, we collect GPS information, from where you download the app and all the other information sets mentioned in this document.
- Other Information sets we collect when you access and use our service including device information, type of browser, operating system, location, network carrier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser you’re using, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Universally unique identifier (UUID); Crash information, date/time stamp, URLs, what pages referred you to us, what pages you visit through our website, demographic information, IP Addresses, user interactions with the site including but not limited to clicks/touch, scroll, type, mouseover, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- The information is collected both actively and passively. We use browser cookies, web beacons, self & third-party scripts to track all or part of the above information sets and relate them with the information collected by us to make a holistic sense of the data.
- Other third-party websites may also give us information about you, including but not limited to Social Media platforms, business partners, partner websites & third party data repositories.
- For operation and maintenance purposes, FlickZee and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with our System & use other Personal Data like IP Address for this purpose.
Unless specified otherwise, all the data information sets requested by FlickZee are mandatory and if these information sets are not provided, we may not be able to provide our services. If the data set is specifically mentioned to be not mandatory, users might not share the data and still find some or all the parts of the service functioning smoothly.
All the third party scripts have their own privacy policies and users are responsible for any third-party personal information obtained, published or shared to and by FlickZee and confirm that they have the approval from the third party to provide the data to FlickZee.
Usage of the collected information
We take appropriate security measures to restrict unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data is processed using computers and cloud storage using IT enabled tools following internet protocols and processes that may be Customized by us.
- We use the data provided by our users to give the best experience on the product, Improve, Test, and Monitor the effectiveness of the platform, Develop and Test new products and features, Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- We use the data to understand the activity and behaviour of our visitors, recognize new & past visitors among various other factors, so we can better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests.
- We serve customized or internet-based advertising using user information on the site and other information gather about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms. These ads may appear on our website, apps, can be served in emails or interest-based ads that we serve after you leave our website, to promote ourselves or our business partners. They also include ads we think are relevant to you based on your internet spending patterns or other online activities.
- We may gather information sets from third party sources who help gather information and link your personal details with your activities and purchases on other sites.
- We may share your data with third-party services like our business partners or third parties who want to promote their content using our data. We may also share the information with retail partners like cinemas, online booking websites and e-commerce websites.
- We remember your information in local or cloud storage so you will not have to re-enter it during your subsequent visits on the Service.
- We will share information if we think it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We might share your information with a government agency, investigatory body requests or agencies to detect potential fraud and legal violations.
- We may share the information sets with our successor to the whole or a part of our business.
- We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you as and when required.
The information sets may also be accessible to our internal team involved with the operation of FlickZee including sales, marketing, legal, system administrator & general administration or external teams such as third party mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies, business partners, technical service providers and other streaming services, appointed, if required, as Data Processors by FlickZee. The updated list of these parties may be requested from FlickZee at any time.
Third-Party Sites and Services
FlickZee uses some third party web analytics, data processing systems & visualization software to track, analyze and derive meaningful insights into our product usage. We do not have control over the content or privacy and security practices and policies of such third parties.
One such service is Google Analytics that we use to track and report website traffic. Google Analytics may leave cookies after each session. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Your Control over your data
You can opt-out of receiving marketing/promotional emails. All our promotional messages can be unsubscribed by using the option in the mail or by replying to the mail and requesting to unsubscribe. Even if you unsubscribe, we will still send a transactional message for information as requested by you like information access and deletion request for your account and other questions about our products and services.
Users have the following rights for their data –
- They can withdraw consent previously given for processing their persona data
- Users can seek for disclosure regarding certain aspects of processing their data and obtain a copy of their Data undergoing processing
- Users can ask to verify and update/correct their data
- Users have the right under certain circumstances as decided by FlickZee, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it. Users can object to the processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
- Users can request to delete their personal data under certain circumstances as decided by FlickZee.
Any requests to access, delete, or object in processing the data can be done through the contact information provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and will be addressed by FlickZee as early as possible.
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature which tells websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our site is not currently set up to respond to these signals.
Children Under the Age of 13
FlickZee is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If FlickZee learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to us without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and/or not use such information for any purpose (except as necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personal information we have collected from a child under 13, please contact us.
Facebook permissions asked by FlickZee
FlickZee may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User’s Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows FlickZee to connect with the User’s account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
The permissions asked are the following:
- Basic information – By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more information will be available.
- Contact email – Access the User’s contact email address.
Additional Details about Data Collection and Processing
The users’ personal data may be used for the legal purpose by FlickZee in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of FlickZee or any of its related services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
More details regarding how we collect, process, use and distribute Personal data may be requested from FlickZee at any time. Please see the contact information given in this document.