We are focused on maintaining the accuracy, security and privacy of FlickZee while respecting the copyright and the intellectual property rights of others as we expect others to respect our rights. As an internet service, we are entitled to claim immunity against the DMCA and other copyright claims pursuant to the “safe harbour” provisions of the DMCA. A copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via the contact details given below. To submit a good faith infringement claim, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information –
- FlickZee URL infringing copyright
- Original URL of the said content.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- How information on FlickZee is infringing copyright
- Contact Information to contact the complaining party at least including Name & Email Address.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Contact Information for DMCA Request
Please fill all the copyright infringement claims and notices to FlickZee by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We assure you that we will respond back to your request within 7 days of submission of the request.